EgeMoney Spot market is a platform where financial transactions such as instant trading with other users are made. There are 3 different methods you can use in this market: Limit trading, market, and stop limit. You can choose any of them at your discretion. The balance of currencies in FIAT and Spot wallets is used to trade in this market.
How is Trading Done in the Spot Market?
First of all, you should make sure that you have completed all your KYC (Know Your Customer) verifications before you can trade on the EgeMoney Spot Market. Users who have not completed their verification or have completed some of them cannot trade on the Spot Market.
After logging into your EgeMoney account, click on the “Spot Market” title from the “Modern Markets” option at the top of the website.
At the top of the panel, you can see the currently trending, gaining/losing, and newly added crypto coins. These tables are updated frequently and allow you to get an idea of your transactions such as buying/selling.
The first title in the panel below, “Favourites”, allows you to save your favorite trades and positions and see them all as a list.
The second title, “Spot Market”, consists of a list of coins available on EgeMoney in USDT and TRY options. To make your Spot Market transaction, click on the Deposit, Withdraw, or Trade buttons on the far right.
Depositing in the EgeMoney Spot Market
- After clicking on the “Deposit” title, select the crypto coin you want on the page that comes up.
- Copy the deposit address provided.
- Initiate the withdrawal on the withdrawal platform.
- Wait for the blockchain network to confirm your transfer.
- After network confirmation, EgeMoney will credit the crypto for you.
Withdrawal on EgeMoney Spot Market
- After clicking on the “Withdraw” heading, your external wallet information and crypto selections that you need to enter will appear on the page that appears.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want.
- Enter the registered or new address. This address is the address where the crypto you withdraw will be sent.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- If you want to save the information you entered and use it later, you can save it as “Trusted”.
- When you fill in all the information completely, your crypto withdrawal will be started. Please remember to check that the network matches the network addresses entered. If you enter the wrong address, you may lose your funds.
- After entering the amount, wait for the blockchain network to confirm your transfer.
EgeMoney Spot Market Buy/Sell Transaction
- For this process, you must first fill out the questionnaire that appears before you.
- On the panel that appears after you continue, you can see the market analysis of the crypto coins you will choose graphically, follow the latest prices of the pairs and view your order book as a list on the far right.
- For trading, scroll down the page.
- In the “Available” section above the green and red headings, you will see the amount you have.
- To buy, enter the currency you want to buy and its amount in the first space on the right. You can select the percentage you want by checking it below. In the last space after this entry, you will see the amount you will get.
- To sell, enter the amount you want to sell in the first space on the left. You can select the percentage you want by checking it below. Likewise, in the last blank, you will see the amount you will get.
- If you have entered all the information completely, click on the “Buy” or “Sell” buttons at the bottom. The balance of currencies in Fiat and Spot wallets is used to trade in this market.
Future Markets on EgeMoney
Future markets are financial products that investors use to make a profit or hedge against price volatility in the market. When maturity comes to an end, you must buy/sell at the price you set before. To do this, after clicking on the “Future markets” heading in the Spot Market section, you can perform your transaction by following the instructions above.