Transactions on the platform have certain terms and conditions. But if you do not match these conditions, your transactions may not be reflected in your account. Depositing on EgeMoney is based on certain rules. In this article, we will explain what you can do if the FIAT you have deposited into your account does not arrive.
How can I deposit FIAT into my account?
To deposit fiat into your account:
Firstly, log in to the website. For deposits, you must complete the mandatory KYC steps and verify your bank account as well.
Secondly, click on “Fiat and Spot” under the “Wallet” heading in the top right menu.
Select the “TRY Deposit” option from the 3 options in the “Deposit” heading.
You can send the amount you want to the Iban number that appears. Only send from your bank account in your name.
The amount you send within 1 hour is reflected in your wallet.
Why my TRY deposit does not reflected in my account?
If the rules specified when making a deposit in EgeMoney are not followed, the transaction cannot take place. As a result of unfulfilled transactions, the amount you deposit is returned to the bank account as it is. The rules are as follows:
- Please send money to the Iban number seen on the screen.
- Please only send money from your bank account. Third party payment is not possible. If you send it
- from a bank account that does not belong to you, your deposit request will not be fulfilled.
- Your money will be automatically transferred to your account within 1 hour at the latest.
- Please do not start chatting or contact support for issues until at least 1 hour after your Deposit.
- Ege Money accepts your Turkish Lira nominal deposit from a Turkish bank account on your behalf.
What should I do if my deposit is not reflected in my account?
Firstly, you can get help from all our support channels for any problem. In general, if you comply with all rules, please contact these channels. Our support channels:
- Live support
- Call center / (+90) 850 241 67 77
- Email support / [email protected]
You can get support from the “Contact us” section on our website. The live chat and call center works between 9:00-18:00 on Monday-Friday. With these channels, you can get a one-to-one and fast response. However, for problems outside of working hours, contact us via e-mail. In addition, make sure that your transfer information are clearly included in your e-mail. Additionally, our support team responds to your e-mails within 1 business day. Finally, you can get information with on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Do not forget to contact us for your opinions and suggestions. And follow us on our social media channels.